Merry Christmas! I love the pictures of your family and your gingerbread houses. Hot GLUE! You are a genius! We were trying to make our graham cracker houses stick together with frosting, and it was precarious, to say the least. We'll try hot glue next year. Hope you had a great Christmas day. We spent the whole morning at the ER after Spencer hit his head on the corner of the wall and split it open. Never a dull moment, right? Let me know when you're up to a long run again, Karolynn. Take care!
Hey if you ever look at this again, I'm letting you know that we're changing our URL to lifestooshort-live.blogspot.com Our last one gave away too much info. Sorry for the pain.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! I love the pictures of your family and your gingerbread houses. Hot GLUE! You are a genius! We were trying to make our graham cracker houses stick together with frosting, and it was precarious, to say the least. We'll try hot glue next year. Hope you had a great Christmas day. We spent the whole morning at the ER after Spencer hit his head on the corner of the wall and split it open. Never a dull moment, right? Let me know when you're up to a long run again, Karolynn. Take care!
Shut Up!! You have 6 kids? You look incredible. I finally found your blog. Yay!! Your family is beautiful. Take Care!!
O.K. I can't count. You have 5 kids but still you look great. Where are you guys living?
Hey if you ever look at this again, I'm letting you know that we're changing our URL to lifestooshort-live.blogspot.com Our last one gave away too much info. Sorry for the pain.
Post a Comment