The singing group I have been helping out with these last couple of years did their final show this year. It was a compilation of songs from Broadway. They did such a wonderful job. My daughters Emily, Ariana and Julia participated. Emily sang the background song for the Lion King, Ariana had a beautiful solo and Julia had a dancing part. Since we moved this will be my last time- hopefully I can get another group started in the girls new school.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Harmony
The singing group I have been helping out with these last couple of years did their final show this year. It was a compilation of songs from Broadway. They did such a wonderful job. My daughters Emily, Ariana and Julia participated. Emily sang the background song for the Lion King, Ariana had a beautiful solo and Julia had a dancing part. Since we moved this will be my last time- hopefully I can get another group started in the girls new school.
Posted by Karolynn Kay at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment