Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kittens





As many of you know we always have little kittens running around our place.  Currently we have 9 (5 are 11 weeks old and should be finding homes in the next couple of days) (4 are 5 wks old).  Here is Maya loving, squeezing and yes  sometimes choking one of them.

3 comments:

Cindi said...

Your girls are so cute and growing up. I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you (in real life and not just the blogging world). I'm glad to see that you are well.

Stuart Family said...

It's About time you post!JK. Your kids are adorable and growing up to fast. I'm impressed with you running a marathon. That's great.Hope to see you soon.

Jen Snow said...

It's fun to catch up with your family. Let Mike and I know when you're back in the White Mountains. We'd love to see you. Mike hasn't seen Doug since, I don't know when. Jen Snow