Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Zealand, March 2009









































































This is the beginning of the tale of our trip of a lifetime.  Give me time, it may take a while to organize it the way I want.

8 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Cecily R said...

What a fantastic shot!!

heather said...

Holy crap! I'd say New Zealand is the place to go! Now go ahead and tell the story whenever you get a chance.

Shannon said...

Wow! What a trip! I think it is so exciting that you got to have this experience! It looks beautiful and completely unforgettable.

Jaime S. said...

looks like fun! send me an email and i'll invite you to read my blog

sheltonjc@gmail.com

this is jaime caldwell

Chet and Kristin said...

Definitely on our places to visit list! Now I know where to get some tips on what to see!

Cindi said...

Awesome pictures. What a cool trip.

Carroll Conversations said...

Have you really not posted anything since March???? Fill me in.