Douglas went out with his friends and father Saturday morning to go shoot himself a buffalo. It is one of those things he has wanted to do and now I guess he can take it off of his bucket list.
Nice. I especially can appreciate the gut piles back in the distance. I'm sure the piles I create (deer) pale in comparison to the one he had. That is pretty cool. Where were they hunting?
5 comments:
Wow, what an adventure! It looks so cold up there!
we have buffalo?
I am so lame, I had no idea you could hunt buffalo!!
I'm glad I found you on FB so I could check out your blog and your cute family!! Now I can properly stalk you!
Nice. I especially can appreciate the gut piles back in the distance. I'm sure the piles I create (deer) pale in comparison to the one he had. That is pretty cool. Where were they hunting?
I accidentally ate buffalo meat once at a little sample stand in Costco and it was delicious. Looks like you'll get a freezer full!
Post a Comment