Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April Fools 2008












For April Fools this year I woke the girls up 2 hours early.  I told them we had slept in and needed to hurry (which of course only makes them move slower).  I really over reacted over everything. I kept getting on their case about getting their chores done, finishing their homework, and cleaning their room.  Finally I said, we have to go now or else we are going to be late. I told them I was tired of them always moving so slow and they would just have to go to school hungry.  I get the girls in the car and I take them to Village Inn.  Ariana asked me why we were stopping and I said to eat breakfast.  We get in the restaurant and sit down.  "What about school" Ariana says.  I told them school starts in another 2 hours.  Julia looks at me with that annoyed expression and says, "You mean you yelled at us for nothing?".  I laughed and said, "April Fools".  We had a wonderful breakfast and the girls still went to school early.

0 comments: