



For Spring break and Easter Weekend we took the girls to the beautiful Zion's National Park. We camped for 4 days and went on all of the hikes we could fit in. The older girls and I went all the way up to Angles Landing (wow what a hike). Thanks goes out to my wonderful husband to watch Maya so I could have the fun (plus he is afraid of heights)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Zion's Vacation
Posted by Karolynn Kay at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Heather Kane is graduating from BYU today so last night we got together to visit with the Kanes and some of the other NH people. I was thinking of you and checked your blog this morning. Yay! New posts. You look great and your family is so adorable! Also, our Home Teacher knows you from home--Ammon Brimhall.
Post a Comment