Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Riviera Cruise














Douglas and I went on a fabulous cruise with his parents the beginning of April.  We saw Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, and Puerto Vallarta.  In Cabo we went to lovers beach/divorce beach and back to Lovers beach.  We also wasted some time shopping.  At Mazatlan we rented jet ski's and stayed on the beach most of the day.  Puerto Vallarta (our favorite) let us mark off one of our 2 do lists of things we have to do before we die.  We went on 6 zip lines, 1 free fall repel, and also repelled down a waterfall.  We had a blast!!!!  At one of the zip lines I wanted to see how fast I could get going.  At the end I didn't break like I was told, but the guide caught me.  He was holding me and said, "I saw it in your eyes you were not going to stop".  What a job they have.  I told Doug it just might be one of my dream jobs (especially since the guides get to do everything a little bit bigger). 

The boat..... hmm I could definitely retire on a ship boat.  I mean really- breakfast in bed, someone to clean up after you, time to read books, go to a show, attend cooking classes, play games with new friends, eat casually every hour, dress up all fancy for an elegant dinner with entertainment following with your sexy husband.  Oh, I can't forget about the late night dancing till the wee hours of the night and karaoke when the occasion arises.  Then, right before you call it a night you go have some hot chocolate and bread putting reminiscing about the day and planning the next day with your honey. Unfortunately, the down fall would be that I don't know how long it would take me before the crew would literally have to roll me off the boat.  I gained 6 pounds and Doug gained 10.  Fortunately it only took us a few days to take it back off. 

1 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Sounds like you had a great time on the cruise-good for you two! You look great, girl! Wish I still had you for a work out partner and friend to laugh with! Take care...