Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Shower


I had a baby shower for one of my best friends this past week.  Mandy is due to have baby Tyler July 7th.  He will be joining his adoptive siblings Emma who is 9 and Breven who is 7rs old.  We are so excited for her. My husband and I are scheduled to go on a trip July 4th so I really hope she has him before we leave (he is her doctor).  I told her to start thinking of June 27th as her due date (mind over body).  Anyway, the shower went great. I found out I was not her only friend since she had so many friends show up.  Haha!  I made her a cute diaper cake with adorable baby shoes on top.  Julia informed me that she thought I was making an edible cake and that she was not going to try to eat this one.  It's a good thing I made another cake she could eat.  

0 comments: