



The girls and I go to Classic Skating frequently during the summer since you can get a summer pass for $10. We love bouncing and sliding in the indoor play area, climbing in the jungle, skating or using the scooters and of course the WATER SLIDES! Love the water slides. I am such a kid at places like this. I make the girls take turns watching Maya so we, and I mean I can also have fun. However, I love to take Maya on the water slides because she giggles the entire way down. So I tend to keep her once we go outside- unless I am racing one of the girls down. This particular day we met up with our friends the Reese's, the Wikstra's, and Cogswells to enjoy the day. Us mom's showed our younger side racing down slides and rushing to get back in line.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Classic Skating
Posted by Karolynn Kay at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment