After leaving Sedona Az, Douglas and I decided we were too close to not take the kids to the Grand Canyon. Doug also had never seen this natural wonder. It was truly breath taking! The girls had fun walking and hiking around. Douglas and I just took it all in and enjoyed every moment.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















5 comments:
Hey there Carolyn! I didn't know you had a blog. Looks like your family had a great vacation. Your kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. It's so fun to be able to keep in touch with people. Glad to see you guys are doing good.
Mandy Spear
Hey! It's so nice to here from you! Looks like you guys had a blast with your family. I am not so sure I will keep up with the blog thing, but it is really nice to here from people so I might try.
Cindy
How fun. We've never been there either. Your family is absolutely adorable. I can't believe we didn't run into each other during the 24th.
You never called or came by!!Jk not a big deal. We'll have to make connections next trip.Ryan said you guys should definetely do the flying thing. He loves it!!Keep in touch.
Wow! It looks like you guys had a fun time on your vacations! Next year-you can count us in! It was great to see you and chat today, thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment