School Kung Fu Panda Movie
The girls school had a Family movie watching night. Once we got settled in, Maya had a cute little boy from our ward show up and want her to sit next to him (they were a little bit in front of us). Maya was very excited! Doug and I got a good laugh at the two of them playing, flirting and enjoying each other's company. Kung Fu Panda was good too, but I think I kept my eyes on them most of the night.

Emily Reflections

Emily won for Music composition in her school. She was very excited and looking forward to competing with the other schools.
Ariana's Christmas Party
For Ariana's class party this year we played play dough pictionary, made snowflake ornaments, and then created beautiful snowflake letters for their teacher. The kids did an awesome job! I am so glad I had the opportunity to participate.
Julia's Christmas Party
For Julia's Christmas Party I got to make little graham cracker houses along with two other women for the entire class. We spent about 2 1/2 hours at my house putting them all together. The only thing we forgot..... how we were going to transport all of these cute houses. Luckily we each took as much as our vehicles could hold safely and made it to the classroom the next morning with all of them in. The kids had a lot of fun decorating the homes.



0 comments:
Post a Comment