Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Letter 2008




Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

2008

Another year is past; boy did it go fast!  We sure filled ours with lots of great memories. On the top of our list would be time together with our family and friends.  This of course, includes some fantastic trips to Zion’s National Park, Mexico, Sedona, AZ, the Grand Canyon, and Europe. We also enjoyed all of the great get togethers with friends and parties at our house. We truly have felt blessed this year and are thankful for all of you who have touched our lives in so many ways. We are especially thankful for the Savior and the miracles he has bestowed on us. May we celebrate Him this Christmas season and throughout the year.


Here is a little glimpse of things that we do and love.


Douglas: Hunting, Days Off, Sleeping, Soda, Music, Family, Gospel, Vacations, Cool Black Cars, Sports, Jazz Games, Restaurants, Shopping, Showers, Socks, Hot Weather, Quiet Moments, Chocolate, Fly Fishing, Movies and his Hot Wife.

Karolynn: Family, Gospel, Outdoors, Classes, Photography, Cooking, Parties, A Clean House, Running, Reading, Husband, Dates, Children, Snowboarding, Hiking, Biking, Home, Friends, Food, Music, Letters, Pictures, Phone, Home Decorations, and Fall.

Sarah (14): Singing, Theater, Scrap Booking, Reading, Fuzzy Socks, Cooking, Shopping, Jazz, Taking Pictures, Music, Snowboarding, Parties, Chocolate, Purple & Yellow.

Emily (12): Piano, Writing Songs, Sledding, Snowboarding, Crafts, Math, P.E, Chemistry, Art, Chinese Food, Spaghetti, Soft Beds, Soccer, Softball and Young Women’s.


Ariana (10): Photography, Cello, Singing, Piano, Snowboarding, Sledding, Playing in the Snow, Outdoors, Hair, Clothes, Crafts, Animals, Jump Rope, Fishing and Traditions.

Julia (8): Reading, Sleeping, Art, Skiing, Jumping, Crafts, Friends, Writing, Piano, Webkinz, Computer Games, Stuffed Animals, Littlest Pet Shop, and Hide-N-Go Seek.

Maya (2): Pink, Barbies, Books, Dolls, Friends, Nails Painted, Purses, Candy, Dad's Jeep, Preschool, Rides, Dora, Dragon Tales, Bob the Builder, and Helping Mom Cook.


May this coming year bring you and your family joy and happiness. 

Love

Douglas and Karolynn Burgett along with all of our sweet girls

 

 

6 comments:

Astle Family said...

BTW I have never seen such a beautiful group of Girls!

Laura said...

Hey Karolyn heck yeah you can use anything you want off my blog. Well done marrying a doctor! Nice. Your daughter Julia looks just like what I remember you looking like growing up. You and your husband must be REALLY patient because I only have one daughter and sometimes I don't think I'm going to make it. Hope you had a great New Years!!!

Karolynn Kay said...

yep Julia looks like me but Ariana (who looks nothing like me acts almost exactly like me)... To bad they were not lucky to get the whole package!

Jaime S. said...

Hey Karolyn,
I'm glad that you found me. Wow! 5 girls! I guess life goes on after High School. You look awesome in the family pictures.

Brannon and Leslie said...

I love those pictures. How darling are all of your girls? Your family is so cute. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

Evvie Turley said...

What a great family! You are like the posterchildren for perfection! You're doing a great job with all the girls and I love reading about all of you! Miss ya!
Happy New Year1