Sunday, June 22, 2008

Saturday-June 21



Ariana's soccer team celebrated the end of the season.  They were undefeated with only 1 tied game. Ariana received her trophy and the coach talked about how well she has improved this year.  Ariana made 2 goals this year and is really enjoying soccer.  After the party we came home to get a few chores done before we headed off on our boating trip with our neighbors.  Sarah got back from youth conference around 3pm.  She had so much fun.  It was fun to hear all of her stories.  I am really glad she went and was able to get to know the youth in our ward better.  Anyway, Emily made some yummy chocolate chip cookies with her dad.  They were so so so good!  About 5pm we headed out to the lake with the Jensen’s, our neighbors.  The girls and I went on the tube together.  I have to say the girls disappointed me.  They were such wimps!  They did not want to turn, go fast or anything.  I tried to stand up for a while but thought better of it.  I did fall off two times with Julia following me.  She got mad the second time because she said I made her go off since I pushed the tube down.  The Jensen’s told the girls it was my turn to be able to go crazy.  I went with another teenage girl and we did go crazy.  Laura Jensen drove and was whipping us around.  We were holding on for dear life.  We both got a few really good jumps before we went flying off.  We got home a little bit before 10pm.  It was a blast! (Sorry no pictures)

2 comments:

Stuart Family said...

Hey karolynn.it's so good to hear from you. Hopefully we'll beable to hook up during the 24th.It looks like you are having a fun summer. Take care.

Palmer Family said...

Karolynn--
Yes, I found you! How's everything going? I love the pics of your kids. I actually started a blog: stuartandsharrapalmer.blogspot.com
Maybe we can keep in touch THIS way! We miss you guys!

Sharra :)