Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ward Activity: Family Fear Factor



















Douglas and I are once again our Wards Activity Directors.  For having such a small ward and many families gone this weekend, we still ended up having 16 families participate.  Games: Harry potter jelly bean guessing game, slimy swap, bubble trouble, chill out, pucker up, in your face, you dirty rat, whoopee and yummy gummy.  I can't say our family won but we put up some stiff competition.  Sarah was brave enough to put shaving cream over her face while Ariana tried to throw Cheetos at her.  Ariana might not have been able to get too many on her face during the competition but after it was over decided to throw the whole bowl in Sarah's face.  Sarah then went after her with her shaving cream.  I competed in the  yummy gummy- which I totally lost for our team since I had a gag reflex going.  I was gagging myself every time I thought about finding another gummy worm in the cool whip to pass on to Doug or Sarah.  The thought still makes me sick to my stomach.  I did however win pucker up (the Mormon shots) of lemon/lime juice (not bad for someone who has never done shots before).  Doug was able to make most of his water into the cup above Julia's head but don't worry, she still got plenty wet. Emily and Ariana got a few of the flying spiders to give us a couple points.  Julia was smoking fast in the Whoopee cushion competition.  What a fun night!







1 comments:

Cindi said...

You are so creative! It looks like the activity was a lot of (gross) fun. Your family is beautiful.