HI! So glad I checked my blog and got your comment. I need to get better at this blogging business. Ya right. Great family you have. Drop me an email sometime and we can catch up better. khatch23@yahoo.com (I actually check my emails) Karen
Anytime you want to go biking on the parkway call me. We can do the Jordan River in S.L County of Utah. Both are great. I am so spur of the moment so call me anytime and if I can do it, we'll be there.
Hey Karolynn! Thanks for the comment. I'm hoping you're wrong on your guess of the baby's birth date...that still seems FOREVER away. But, you're probably right. :) I just keep thinking it HAS to happen sometime within the next couple of weeks, right? I hope anyway. And...I think I'm just getting anxious to be able to bend over comfortably--I keep forgetting that means I'll have a newborn and all the things that come with that. Yikes! I better enjoy my sleep now. :)
Bytheway...it looks like your family is always doing something fun! So many adventures.
3 comments:
HI! So glad I checked my blog and got your comment. I need to get better at this blogging business. Ya right. Great family you have. Drop me an email sometime and we can catch up better. khatch23@yahoo.com (I actually check my emails) Karen
We love the Wild West Park!
Anytime you want to go biking on the parkway call me. We can do the Jordan River in S.L County of Utah. Both are great. I am so spur of the moment so call me anytime and if I can do it, we'll be there.
Hey Karolynn! Thanks for the comment. I'm hoping you're wrong on your guess of the baby's birth date...that still seems FOREVER away. But, you're probably right. :) I just keep thinking it HAS to happen sometime within the next couple of weeks, right? I hope anyway. And...I think I'm just getting anxious to be able to bend over comfortably--I keep forgetting that means I'll have a newborn and all the things that come with that. Yikes! I better enjoy my sleep now. :)
Bytheway...it looks like your family is always doing something fun! So many adventures.
Post a Comment