Thursday, September 18, 2008

Girls Weekend Out!

Park city here we come! 

  Eleven women..... or girls (since that is how we felt) left Friday afternoon to Park city.   After settling in at our fabulous resort we got dressed up and headed out to a Mexican Restaurant. 

From left side of table to right: Mindy, Camille, Kristin, Karolynn, Ashley, and Stacey.
Shannon K, Shalise, Suzy Shannon R and Heather

We played several games till the wee hours of the night!


All of us posing for the camera at the ski resort

The next morning some of us headed out to the hot tub to relax.  After a great breakfast we headed up to the ski lifts to enjoy some excitement.  Shannon, Heather and I rode the zip line first.  Of course we screamed at the beginning......that's what makes it fun.  Next we all went on the Alpine Slides.  We were like Nascar drivers.... and luckily no one got hurt.  I came close to riding up the cement wall and catching a little too much air... but my driving skills kept me on the path.  


Kristin and I riding up the mountain

Since I was the first one down I didn't have a picture but here is Kristin at the end of the course

Suzy, Shalise and I relaxing a little bit after lunch

Next up: Shopping.  Now most of you know I am not a huge shopper.  I spent most of the time talking to my friends and wondering aimlessly from one store to the next. I did buy a green sweater for $6.99 from Banana Republic.  Best part......It was actually for me!

0 comments: