Earlier this summer the girls and I planted our garden. Little did I know how much my husband loves gardens. When ever I can't find him, I just head out to the garden. He gets such a boyish grin on his face as he looks throughout the garden for any vegetables that are ready to be picked. He loves it so much that now all of us lets daddy pick the vegetables. His favorite is the tomatoes. He loves to eat them with salt and pepper. Once in a while he puts on some cheese. So much for me making salsa this year. Next year I guess I will have to plant more than 7 tomatoes plants. Now I don't know what to do with my chilies.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Christmas Garden
Posted by Karolynn Kay at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment