Saturday, August 30, 2008

I got tagged

Husband Husband Tag

What is his name? Alton Douglas Burgett  but I call him "Texan, and he goes by "Doug"
How long did you date? Seven months
How long have you been married? Not as long as it seems, but not nearly long enough!
Who eats more sweets? Me Me Me... I need help!
Who said I love you first? He was smitten from the beginning and had no problem letting me know it. 
Who is taller? He is
Who is a better singer? It's a toss up!
Who is smarter? Can't lie he is by a long shot. But hey, he has a photographic memory- I don't stand a chance!
Who does the laundry? I do, but we both wished he did.  
Who pays the bills? Unfortunately I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. It's farther away from the door so Maya gets him out of bed first.
Who mows the lawn? I do
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives? We both do
Who is more stubborn? Now that is up for negotiation but since I am writing this... He is
Who kissed who first?  Hard to say, we both think we kissed the other first.  Like my mama told me, "what's the point of going on a date if you don't get a kiss". Of course I only took to heart this lesson once I was older.... Dang it!
Who asked who out? He did
Who is more sensitive? Toss up again, I will have to say him.  
Who has more siblings? Me 
Who wears the pants? It depends on who is around.  I do with the kids, he does when we are alone, and we both take turns when we are around our friends.


0 comments: