What do we do on a weekend when the weather is a little cold..... decorate cookies. I was in the mood to make some cookies so Ariana helped me cut out the sugar cookies in hearts, circles, diamonds, and other shapes that really didn't work. I made a quick batch of frosting for the food coloring. Unfortunately I ran out of powder sugar to make more frosting but had some already pre-made frosting in my pantry for the base of the cookie. I also decided to make some small cakes while I was at it.
Emily and Julia decorated this beautiful cake.
Maya loved decorating the cookies but not eating them.
Ariana and Loriane decorated this cake together before moving on to cookies.
Sarah and Natalie enjoyed creating their own colors with the frosting. They did a great job making the cookies look funky and fun.



0 comments:
Post a Comment