Thursday, November 6, 2008

Karolynn's Birthday!


October 24, 2008

It’s my Birthday!  Doug and the Girls made me a delicious breakfast of waffles, strawberries and whip cream.  My family gave me things for snowboarding and my husband replaced my stolen snowboard…  Looks like it is going to be an awesome winter!!!!  Unfortunately, after breakfast and opening gifts….. everyone had to rush off to school or work but Maya and I.  After everyone was gone I looked at the kitchen and thought…Crap I have to clean this up.  Maybe next year we can just go to Ihop! 



My girls came home from school and we got all dressed up to have Witches night out.   My dear friend Shannon invited us over for dinner with her daughters.  It was truly a girl’s night out with all 9 girls.


Sarah
Julia



I even got a birthday cake! Thanks Shannon

At Gardner Village we danced, went in the parade and walked around for a short while and realized that it was just too crowded for all of us with our little kids.  So, we went to my house and made Carmel apples and hot chocolate.  


The girls dancing 








 


0 comments: