Emily
Emily's cake that I was able to decorate in 10 minutes (o.k so you can tell but at least I used her two favorite colors, orange and green.
Emily's friends being silly
Pizza, chips, soda and candy....what more do you need.
Emily's friends playing "Who are you?".
Emily invited about 10 friends over to the house for her 12th birthday party. She started the evening playing "Who are you?". Next, they moved over to the table to play curses. The girls all started with one curse before the game started. They were hilarious and real troopers. Next the girls played charades using a person, place and weapon. The girls also played the "key" game which they absolutely loved. They played this over and over and over. We stopped for a while for some pizza, chips, and soda. Emily couldn't stand it any longer and wanted to open her presents. Her friends were very thoughtful and gave her great gifts. We then had ice cream cake and more ice cream. (I made the cake during the beginning of the games so it ended up a little crooked). Oh well, the girls ate it up really quick. The party was from 5-9. I planned on taking the girls home all together but my suburban wouldn't start (battery) so I had to take them in groups. I finally made it back home around a little after 10. What a great age and great party!



0 comments:
Post a Comment