July 28th, 2008: First day of school! Yes, you heard me right; Ariana and Julia are already back in school. They both got switched tracks this year so their summer break was shortened (only 4 weeks long). Since we moved, this year the girls get to ride the bus. I don't know who likes this more, me, them or Maya! Maya loves to walk them to the bus stop. She is still trying to convince me to let her ride the bus to school too. Ariana said, just come with us, you can wait for us and take the bus home. (Yeah right, like I want to sit at school all day with a 2 year old). The things they come up with.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Holy cow! Julia is getting TALL! I hope school is going well and you guys are having fun!
Wow! Your girls have grown up and they're so beautiful too.
Post a Comment