We went to Pine view Reservoir to play on the water. We had such a good time hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma Burgett. Grandpa even let Sarah drive a little bit by herself. Boy is he brave! Julia and Maya loved playing in the tube while staying still. I tried to get Julia and Maya to let me pull them behind the jet ski... Let’s just say this mom dived in that lake mighty fast as they both tumbled out of the tube in shock. Ariana and Emily were content just going slowly around the lake in the tube. Sarah wanted to prove her bravery today and let Doug and I have fun with her in the tube. Today, she was by far the most daring compared to her sisters. (She still has away to go if she wants to catch up with me…but hey, I’m a dare devil!) My honey gave me every opportunity to throw him up up up and away into the lake. I think at one point he even did a somersault in the air. He was laughing and smiling the entire time. It was so much fun!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Summer Fun with Grandpa & Grandma Burgett
Posted by Karolynn Kay at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment