Douglas got off work a little early Friday, July 18th 2008, so we could head out to Snowflake AZ and participate in the celebrations. We arrived a little after 10:30pm to my parents home. We quickly dropped off Maya and headed to my friend, Courtney West Palmer’s parents home to meet up with some old high school friends. It was so good to be able to catch up on each other’s lives. We ended up playing several games until 3:00am. (I don’t think most of us have stayed up that late in a very very long time). The next morning we had to wake up early to head off to the parade. We were able to jump on Terril and Brian’s float (for their business-Kay’s supply) and throw T-shirts, Frisbee’s and hats). It was a great way to see everyone in the town. I wish we stayed longer so I could have talked to them, but it was still nice to see people. In the afternoon we headed over to the White Mountain Lake to go Jet skiing. Maya loved it! She let me go as fast as I wanted and do several turns. She laughed the whole time. She is definitely her mother’s daughter. Later that night we headed over to the Rodeo. I was able to watch my favorite race called the Keg race. Of course, we also had to fit in Bateman the movie this weekend. What a fun and fast weekend.



0 comments:
Post a Comment