Saturday, October 4, 2008

Round up, girls night and duck hunting!



Tonight we planned a chili, pie, and bread cook off for our ward.  Douglas and I have really enjoyed planning the activities.  Thanks so much for our kids for helping out.  The missionaries were our judges and did a fantastic job!  We also had a jump rope competition, pie eating contest and leg war.  
Our friends the Kartchener's

Our friends the Beckstead's

I bailed out at the end to go to a girls night out in park city.  I was only able to stay for a couple of hours before I had to drive back home so Doug could go duck hunting at 1:00am. Yes, AM!  We kissed and off he went.  



Doug went duck hunting with his friend/neighbor Mike.  Mike has a duck boat so Douglas was very excited.  He didn't get very much sleep but thought the outing was fun even though he only got 1 teal.  I guess that was better than his friend.  

2 comments:

Juls said...

I guess when you are used to living on less sleep than an average person 1 AM doesn't seem too unreasonable :)

You look great! and such a great looking family.

heather said...

Oh, look at all my ward girls. It looks like you guys had a great time. You girls are gorgeous.