We were relatively quick at the airport so we headed straight to the boat so we could drop off our luggage. We grabbed a quick bite to eat and then found a tour bus that allowed you to hop on and off as you pleased. We tried to see as much as Barcelona as we could but we were so exhausted that we eventually ended up heading back to the boat.
Temple de la Sagrada Familia 1882 and still being built



6 comments:
What an amazing vacation! The pictures are gorgeous! Now THAT'S a cruise I could consider. So fun! Thanks for sharing all the details. I'm glad that you went and had such a great time.
Oh, my gosh! I didn't see THESE pictures! BEAUTIFUL!
Looks like you all had a fun time together. You look beautiful in every picture!!
Hey Karolyn! Good to hear from you. You look fabulous. It was fun to see pics of your family. I haven't seen your parents in forever. Your girls are beautiful and you sound really happy. I'm still amazed that we all have families of our own now. It seems like we should still be out playing gray wolf.
Hey Karolynn,
It's your long lost cousin Allison. I check in on your blog every now and again. I love seeing what you guys are up too. I just started one too. Check it out! Love ya!
I can't remember if I've ever left you a comment before, but I love looking at your blog! And...wow! What a trip! I see places like that in pictures and I can't imagine that they actually exist. They're so beautiful. I'm glad you had a fun time...and the "lost soles" story was pretty funny. But, maybe that's cuz it's 2 a.m. for me right now... :)
Post a Comment